Data Release Date : Jan 21, 2014

This dataset includes country rank in corruption index, the CPI score, confidence score and surveys used. CPI Score relates to perceptions of the degree of corruption as seen by business people and country analysts and ranges between 10 (highly clean) and 0 (highly corrupt). Confidence range provides a range of possible values of the CPI score. This reflects how a country's score may vary, depending on
measurement precision. Nominally, with 5 percent probability the score is above this range and with another 5 percent it is below. However, particularly when only few sources (n) are available an unbiased estimate of the mean coverage probability is lower than the nominal value of 90%. Surveys used refers to the number of surveys that assessed a country's performance. 18 surveys and expert assessments were used and at least 3 were required for a country to be included in the CPI.

License
Open Data Commons Open Database License (ODbL)